9/19/11

Forgive my delusions

I've always been a life chronicler.  I have boxes of old journals stashed away (probably never to be read again) and once I figured out Facebook, I quickly became addicted.  Like anyone really cares that I plan to do some research into the concept of gherkins.  Yeah.  My life isn't that interesting.  It isn't so much about who is reading this blog, but rather that sharing my life in any format is cathartic.  I hope someone reads this, but I'm ok with sending my thoughts and ideas out into cyberspace to mingle with all the other thoughts and ideas out there never to pass in front of someone else's eyes. 

Why am I starting this now?  Why not just put pen to paper?  While I have my photography blog (and, yes, I do share some personal stuff there),  I want to be able to share even more stories about my life as a mom to two little girls who are addicted to barbies and the color pink as well as a wife to my sports-lovin', motorcyle-ridin' husband.  It's also about my mom - my rock - the woman I hope to grow up to be like someday.  In early August she was diagnosed with blood cancer.  I need to process the ramifications of that somehow and my way has always been to write.  To document.  And as a life chronicler and photographer, I needed to find a medium that would combine the two.  Hence, this blog was born!

So forgive my delusions.  Who knows...you might find out why I conform to all the preconceived notions about epic bazookas.


No comments:

Post a Comment