11/20/11

It's Christmas-time

Well, ok, maybe not really, but it sure feels like Christmas.  We have a couple of inches of snow on the ground, the tree is up and waiting to be decorated, and the first couple of presents have been purchased.  Unfortunately, those presents were purchased by an eager 3 and almost 5 year old neither of whom can keep a secret worth a darn.  They are way too excited about their purchases to wait until Christmas, but I'm one step ahead of them.  I hid the presents.  I just hope I remember where I put them when the time comes!  Oh yeah, they're in the unplugged freezer.

Anyway, we are definitely in the spirit around here.  So, to celebrate, I made this printable to replace my keep calm and eat candy corn one from Halloween.  Love the old-fashioned Santa.  And, yes, around here, we do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment